Notes Collector allows you to capture timestamped notes into events, and then export events as needed (for sharing or processing.) Creating keywords reduces typing for commonly used words, phrases and/or codes. Event can utilize a Keyword Set, and typically gets named after that Keyword Set.
- Create keyword sets of frequently used words (See below.)
- Start a new 'event' (set of notes) using "+" in the navigation.
- Tap keyword buttons and/or enter text then press the "DONE" button to complete a line.
- Events will be automatically uploaded to the cloud, and synchronized to your other devices.
Setting up Keywords
- Tap 'Manage' (on iOS) or '..." ( on Android) to manage the application & it's settings.
- Tap 'Manage Keyword Sets' / 'Keyword Sets' to configure groups of keywords.
- Tap '+' to add a new set, or select a group to edit.
- Tap '+' to add new keywords, or select a keyword to edit.
Editing a Keyword
- Text - is the text entered into a note.
- Button Label - is the display text, otherwise the above is used. Irrespective of button display label the 'Text' is entered into notes. Useful for having short easy to read buttons (e.g. 'PEFA') but full text (e.g. 'Peregrine Falcon'.)
- Text Group - organize text into colored groups. Useful for grouping concepts; Verbs / Subject / Object, Actions, Places, etc.
- Text Style - make certain buttons stand out, or not.