Perhaps the best way to get an understanding of how to use the application is to watch it in use:
Additionally, perhaps check out the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
How to use the application:
- Start by configuring words, phrases or other pieces of text.
- Press WORDS on the bottom toolbar.
- Add words (and group them into a color group.)
- Delete the default “Add words or text to reduce typing” using swipe to delete.
- Note: Skip the “Import”, “Export”, “Suggest” options for now.
- Return to the mainreate a new EVENT using the “+” button up top.
- Press the quick text buttons to create simple notes. Timestamps will be created.
- Export the event using the action list (see top of the event.)
The Application Main Screen
Configuring Text (Words, Acronyms, Phrases etc.)
Press the “Words” button in the lower toolbar to edit words, and configure your text.
Adding a Word
Press the “+” button in the upper toolbar to add words or other text.
Creating a set of Notes (a Time-stamped Event)
Return to the main application screen, and press the “+” button in the upper toolbar to create a new time-stamped event.
Viewing your Notes (the Time-stamped Log)
Swipe left and right to see button sets, and far left to view the timestamped log for this event.
Note: You can select lines to edit the text.
Export your Notes (Time-stamped Log)
From the actions menu (top/right button) export your text.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.