- iOS7 and significant change to the user interface. (Gosh, the app on iOS6 on the old video looks so dated.)
- Multiple keyword sets
- Start-up import words (from plain text.)
- Batch export (to Google or Dropbox) and export markers on events.
Anyway, despite disliking the faltering voice track (after over 20 takes, see below, it just had to do) and only showing basic usage, here it is:
Hopefully it helps you understand how to get started with Timestamped Field Notes.
Some things that interrupt a usage video (when attempting it outside for less echo.)
- Dog immediately drops a ball at your feet asking for it to be thrown.
- Computer makes a timed noise (an audio reminder.)
- When simulating a finger with a mouse a swipe becomes a tap and derails the flow.
- Garbage truck pickup noises; banging and beeping.
- Cut-n-paste failing to work in the simulator.
- Laptop battery dying.
- Voice flub, tap flub, word flub. (Rinse and repeat, many times.)
- Troubles thinking and mouse moving and talking at the same time. 🙂